Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why i am i so late?

since i started my period when i was twelve, ive been pretty regular, about 34-36 days apart. i have never missed a period, just been a few days late, and that was really only my first two or three. but its been over 50 days since my last period and im getting worried. im only thirteen so pregnancy isnt a possiblility. umm i havent been exercising more than usual, and i havent changed my diet. i started an antibiotic the other day but that was like 10 days after i missed my period so i dont think that could be related to me missing it



idk it could be nothing i just worry bout these kinds of things. and is it ok to wear a pad even when you arent on your period?



and how long can i wear it if im not bleeding? im just worried ill start in the middle of my soccer game tomorrow or something



thanks in advance =]



Why i am i so late?paramount theater



Actually you could be pregnant if you're sexually active, if you're not then pregnancy isn't an option. I would talk to your doctor or gynocologist(If you have one) and see what is up. It's not normal for a girl just just "lose" her period like that and it could be a serious health issue. You can wear one, personally I wouldn't because I think they're really uncomfortable. I wouldn't wear them for an extended amount of time, maybe about the same as if you were really on your period. If you're around 2-3 months late I don't think you'll start in the middle of your game but schedual to talk to your docotor soon to find out what's going on down there. I hope this helps. For speedy answers on your own you can visit gurl.com they have a lot of information for teen girls about their bodies. =)



Why i am i so late?theatre opera theater



And who told you that you couldn't be pregnant ?
(80) 11:15 pm 9/21/07



You can wear a pad anytime you'd like.My daughter wears one when her period is close because hers is never exactly on time.
its ok to where a pad, just make sure you change it because you can get a yeast infection from bacteria from sweating...irregular periods are normal at your age, relax it will come.



ps- the only guarantee against pregnancy is abstinence not age my dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton