Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do people in their late 20s really date?

Although I have gone on maybe two dates in my entire life, I feel that it may be time to give it a try again now that I will have some more time. I haven't tried it since I was 23 years old about 5 years ago. It's pretty scary getting back into the "game" but it is kind of exciting as well. I still have a lot to look forward to: my first girlfriend, my first kiss etc. While some people tell me I have started much too late, I have so much more to look forward to than they do. I also have a lot to offer a woman! I am employed full time, I am educated, I am secure financially and I live at home with my parents and other adult siblings, which indicates that I am a family man :-) . The question I have though is this: Why do I encounter so much jealousy regarding my situation? More people actually mock it than respect it. I don't want praise but I don't understand the mockery, especially from girls my age. Clearly they are jealous for some reason or they wouldn't make the comments.



Do people in their late 20s really date?comedy show



Most people dating would be in their 20's.



Do people in their late 20s really date?greek theater opera theater



well thats cool you're happy with your situation. you sound a bit naive though, of course people date in their 20s! they date much older than that!
YES! People not only in their late 20s, but 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s date!



I dont know what else to tell you...
I salute you because you took advantage of being at home and finished school. Now when you find that woman you fall in love with and want to marry her, there will be nothing there to hold you back. Bravo... If I was not involved with someone who is pretty close to where you are in life, I would totally hook up with you. You sound great whomever you get is soooooooo lucky to have you. Very Lucky!
I should Imagine any prospective girlfriend of yours would be scared of being the topic of dicussion...hey mom, dad, sis, bro...it's my fourth date with......do you think it's too early to hold her hand yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton