Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm one week late now with my period. Can I be pregnant?

Hi everyone, I'm one week late now with my period. ( Never been that late before ) My husband and I have been trying for less than a year now. I've taken 4 HPT's and they all came out negative.. Same test First Response. My breast feel tender and I feel bloated. My stomach looks like a poach, It's getting slightly bigger. I feel very warm, my tempearture is about 98 to 99 degrees every morning. I'm craving sweets more than usual. At times I feel nausea.Is there a posibility that I still might be pregnant . Or has anyone experienced these same symtoms with negative HPT's before. HELP!!!!



I'm one week late now with my period. Can I be pregnant?performing art center



no



I'm one week late now with my period. Can I be pregnant?theatre tickets opera theater



you have all the symptoms
are u taking any medicine cause it could be that
See your gyno and get a real test.



If your having trouble getting prenant, you may also have a condition that is difficult for store bought tests to verify.
Do you know when/if you ovulated? That would be the best way to know if it's actually too early to test or not.



You can call your dr. and go in for a blood test, which would be more accurate.
take a trip to your doctor to find out for sure
Definitely a possibility! You should get yourself checked out by a doctor. And if you are then CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Ask a doctor I would say. But, then again, I am just an 11 year old girl so...
you dont start show until a few months wait anther week for the test then go to the doctors.
The only real results come from the blood test from your OB/GYN. I had a similar situation and was pregnant. Good luck!
One week may not be pregnant enough for it to register on the tests. Wait two weeks and then retest. Or go see the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton