Thursday, December 10, 2009

Period late.?

I heard that your period can come late when you are going through a lot of stress. Like, I know I only started getting my period recently, so it will be all different dates. But it was always coming on around the 20th. And it's the 30th now. I've been feeling very frustrated and stressed recently, as my parents are about to tell his family about the man who molestered me and my friend as kids. And it's really hard, I've been having to talk about it again and relive everything. But I was wondering could that be the reason?



Period late.?chicago theater



Hi, there.



Wow - that's a very stressful situation, and it's entirely possible that it's affecting your menstrual cycle. Stress can definitely cause missed or irregular periods.



If you're sexually active and not using a form of birth control, there's also a chance that you could be pregnant. But, if you're not sexually active, or if you're preventing pregnancy, the chances are slim.



Here are some websites that you might be interested in, for information and resources on surviving sexual abuse, as well as information on women's health in general:



http://www.teenwire.com/



http://www.nccasa.org/teen/index.htm



Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton