Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am over 4 weeks late with my period, we have been ttc with and without the help of fertility medic

I am 31 days late today, I toook a cheap dollar store pregnancy test 2 days ago at 3pm, with a negative result. I still have no signs of my period getting ready to start. I have been on Clomid before with no luck, and I have been on Metformin for over a year. Dose anyone think that there is a chance I may be pregnant? I hav ehad normal periods for over a year, all being between 36-38 days from start to start. I know I should take another test, but I am just so sick of getting negative results. I am just looking for some support! Thanks!



I am over 4 weeks late with my period, we have been ttc with and without the help of fertility medications?opera mini



Probably not pregnant if it is negative. Call your doc you need to take provera which helps start your period. Sometimes while on clomid your body needs this drug to help jump start your period. I have had to take it a couple of times and I am on clomid as well. Call your doc.



I am over 4 weeks late with my period, we have been ttc with and without the help of fertility medications?passions soap opera opera theater



I have a long cycle like that and got pregnant twice.



I dont see why it cant happen.



If you have ovaries and a uterus, and he's got sperm, at some point you'll get pregnant.
Before you take ANY drugs go to your doctor and get a blood test. Some preg. tests may be inaccurate. Happened to me last year when it showed negative but I was actually pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton