Saturday, December 5, 2009

No pms and 5 days late, could I be pregnant?

My period is 5 days late, I always get many pimples the week before my period. However my skin is smooth than ever(I usually have skin problems in general), even though I'm eating so much sweets and junk food.



It never happened to me in my life. I had unprotected sex after 8-10 days from first day of my last period. I don't even have any spot that I always get before period. Only I have is little sore breast. I did the home pregnancy test twice already, but were both negative. But but do you think that I could still be pregnant? Have anyone got better skin after getting pregnant?



No pms and 5 days late, could I be pregnant?phantom of the opera



Okay girl dont worry, this happened to me like two weeks ago and i wasn't pregnant. so just wait and dint worry Sweet. if you are pregnant well,the only thing i can say is wait for the newborn!!!! but for now just calm down and wait..



No pms and 5 days late, could I be pregnant?listen to opera opera theater



I suggest that you go and see a doctor and go from there good luck!
There is always a chance of a false negative, they can be quite common especially if you test to soon. Retest in a fews days. Sounds like you could be preggers though!



Congrats.
umm yea, unless you're going thru alot of stress that could cause you to be late

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton