Thursday, December 10, 2009

Period is a week late, home preg. test says neg?

My cycle is very regular, like clockwork. I was either due on the 10th or 12th, and it's now the 17th. I got all the PMS symptoms 1 1/2 wks. before I was due that I always get: crabby, sore boobs, emotional, craving junk foods, cramps in all the same places, tired, bloated, and I had some major hot flashes. Now the only symtoms I have is VERY sore and swollen boobs and some cramps and back pains like I'm gonna start any day now and my skin is breaking out. I don't feel irritable or emotional anymore and I'm not craving junk food and I'm not getting hot flashes. I don't feel sick or tired, either. Is it possible for your body to reset its cycle every now and then? If I am ever late super late like this, it's only like once a year. I have never used birth control, either. It's possible I was ovulating when I had sex last month, but like I said, home preg. test came out negative. I have a doc appt. next week, but I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this before.



Period is a week late, home preg. test says neg?oper



Been there, done that! I was three weeks late and a BLOOD test came up negative! My son is turning 7 on Saturday! It definitely sounds like symptoms of pregnancy. Try one of the dropper tests. They are more accurate than the pee on a stick ones. That is the only one that came up positive with my son (two days after the negative blood test).



Period is a week late, home preg. test says neg?hollywood theater opera theater



Did you have sex? You left that part out....take a test again in a few days.
have you tryed haveing a pregnancy blood test done? i hear there a lot better then home tests
yes



and my doctor told me it was stress



maybe around this time of the year you get stressed out



and you stressing about it is only making it worse
Ok, nice storry, one week? get another pregnancy kit, then see your doctor
change in diet or stress can make you miss a period, but you can still get all the PMS symptoms - its happened to me before. Usually preg tests are pretty accurate these days but I reckon you should maybe wait a couple of days and take another one - make sure its done first thing in the morning (first pee). Good luck!!!
The body does funny things during times of stress, you could be late because of your stress/anticipation over getting pregnant. BUT - pregnancy tests these days are pretty darn accurate. I've taken some from the dollar store when I thought I was pregnant and it was right. If you know your body well enough, you will just know! Take another test in the next couple of days, shoot take a few to be for sure. If you are still late in the next week, go to the DR. Good luck %26amp; relax, it will happen when your body is ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton