Saturday, December 5, 2009

Better to be early or late bloomer?

I don't know if "women studies" is the best place to put this, but Who is at more of an advantage growing up? The early bloomer or the late bloomer? We are opposites as far as puberty is concerned. I hit puberty at 13. I am almost 15 now and still wearing a training bra and hardly have any pubic hair. No hips no nothing. Changing in gym class is a terrible experience. I hate swimming. Boys treat me like their little sister. I look like a 5th grader and i've had to watch helplesslyas my friends grow breasts and get periods and everything back in 5th and 6th grades. As a result, my self esteem is completely shot.



My friend argues that she had it worse, because she had started getting breasts in the 3rd grade and had her period in the 4th. She hated being the only girl in her class wearing a bra. She was a busty 12-year-old. It was very hard on her. She tells me how lucky I am that i don't have to deal with a period every month. But with her everyone else eventually caught up.



Better to be early or late bloomer?opera house



Late bloomer is better. There are a lot of health issues associated with maturing at an early age, as well as problems with having a grown up body and a teenagers mind.



Don't worry. You'll catch up, and then you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.



Better to be early or late bloomer?dream theater opera theater



I didn't know people still wore bloomers.
you'll catch up soon. don't worry!
TRUST ME...IT IS ABSOLUTELY BETTER TO BE A LATE BLOOMER!!!



I STARTED MY PERIOD %26amp; GOT MY 42D'S WHEN I WAS 8 %26amp; IT WAS HORRIBLE...I CONSTANTLY WAS MADE FUN OF %26amp; KNOWN ONLY FOR MY BOOBS...I MEAN I LIKE THEM %26amp; EVERYTHING ...BUT I WISH I COULD HAVE DEVELOPED A LOT LATER!!! IT IS A BLESSING NOT TO HAVE YOUR PERIOD...IT IS THE WORST!!!...BE HAPPY %26amp; KNOW THAT YOU WILL GET THERE SOON...%26amp; ENJOY THE FREE DAYS WHILE THEY LAST !!!
Nikki, 42D's when you were 8.... there's a term for that, it's "bullshit". LOL
it's not a race. sounds pat. be the best you can be now. when you "bloom" it will be that much more sweeter
I'd have to say late bloomer would be better. You spend the majority of your life being an adult. Enjoy being a kid while you can.
Late is GREAT!!! I was late and screw what the busty girls said, Your self esteem should be better than theirs! Its greater Later!
I THINK BEING THE LATE BLOOMER IS BETTER BECAUSE GETTING YOUR PERIOD SUCKS . I HAVE ALWAYS PRAYED THAT I GET MY PERIOD AT LIKE 17 OR SOMETHING SO BE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE A LATE BLOOMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton