Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I play a late fine?

I was wondering if I can pay a late fine. I know theres a warrent since I havent paid, but that was back when I was broke and troubled. Now, I have a steady job and I can pay it. I was just wondering if the fine has gone up and if i can still pay it without getting into any more trouble. I live in denver, colorado and the fine was $200. It's been about a year since. I also herad you can lift a warrent. Who do I need to call to find out this information? Please help with any information. Thanks.



Can I play a late fine?binoculars



huh? play a late fine?



Can I play a late fine?violin opera theater



hmm, the interest on the fine shouldn't be too bad after a year. but you'll have to check in and find out!
call to your local court house and find out how much u owe, n how u resolve it. if there is a warrant for sure then have someone else call for u.
Yes but be prepared to pay a penalty for failure to appear. I don't know specifically about Colorado but usually there is court costs included in the fine.
Call the court house and ask! The fine will be more, but it is worth paying now. If you wait, the next time that you get stopped they will put you in jail! Then just the hassle isn't worth it! Call them and pay the small increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton