Saturday, December 5, 2009

TN Visa expiring and renewal late in process?

I have a legal TN visa here in the USA and in the process of having my renewal. I was informed that my visa wil be late in processing and that I may not have my renewal in time to replace the one that is currently expiring.



I have no idea what this legally means and I would hope that someone more savvy that deals with the work visa can tell me what this means? I expect I cannot legally work past the expiry date but I also need to know whether I am able to stay in the USA if I have to deal with a small delay in getting the TN renweal.



TN Visa expiring and renewal late in process?musicals



Theoretically you have ten days to exit the nation, but you will be fine when you get back your visa, however you cannot work in that period.



TN Visa expiring and renewal late in process?opera songs opera theateravoid a late extention beyond your TN expiration. you will need to exit and return. www.rootlaw.com Report It


If you've sent in your application for renewal before the renewal date. You are legal to work and stay in US until they've sent out your renewal. I have a TN too.. I waited 4 months for them to mail me my new TN. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton