Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pregnancy signs, 2 week late period & negative blood test???

It has been 6 weeks since my last period. I am now 2 weeks late. On the day my period was due I took a home pregnancy test and that came back negative. I have been feeling nauseas, and getting heaps of headaches. When I did a second home test it still came back negative... I had no period and no positive test so decided to go see the doc. So yesterday I went and he did a urine test and it came back very very faint positive so he sent me for a blood test. Blood test came back negative I was very disappointed as my husband and I have been trying for 3 months. However the doc did say that I still might be pregnant as it may have happened in the past 2 weeks which is too early to detect 鈥?he has asked me to go back in 2 weeks if my period STILL hasn鈥檛 started and if symptoms increase. As of last night there has been light pink blood when I wipe myself after urinating 鈥?is this spotting?



Has anyway had this happen to them?



My period has never been late before i want to be pregnant!



Pregnancy signs, 2 week late period %26amp; negative blood test???opera music



It could be implantation bleeding if you are only spotting. I had it with both of my pregnancies and it happened around when my period was supposed to start. You may have ovulated later than you think as well and so your hormone levels my not be very high. Not sure about the neg. blood test though. Don't worry! It will happen. 3 months seems like forever when you are trying, but it is really not that long. Keep your head up and good luck!



Pregnancy signs, 2 week late period %26amp; negative blood test???opera sheet music opera theater



Take another test!



You may even need to take another blood test at the Dr. office.



Some women have very low pregnancy hormone, especially early on. Pink trace could be implantation bleeding (which means your hormones are going to start going up, and will show on a pregnancy test) or else you are starting your period. You will know by whether the bleeding gets heavier, or if it disappears.



Either take another test, or wait and you will know for sure in 8 months!



I hope you get your heart's desire. Good luck.
It can take 4-6 weeks post conception to have enough hormones to have a positive urine test, blood can be up to 3 weeks.
I have heard of this happening when the hormone levels are not high enough. The spotting sounds like either a miscarriage which would go along with the blood test being negative, or you are starting your period. I hope it's neither and you are pregnant and everything is ok but I just wanted to warn you so you can go to the hospital if you need to.
go to the doctor or to plannedparenthood.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton