Saturday, December 5, 2009

My period is 3 days late, the test i took was over 9 months old from what i know, it came out negati

about a year ago on sept 11th of 2006. i had amiscarriage, the doc'z told me to wait another year before considering myself infertile. it has been pretty close to that considering we are in august and my period always comes every 31 days, it came july3rd and was suppose to come again august 3rd, now that im 3 days late im getting excited, i have recently joined curves .. the gym, and started taking prenatal vitamins on 7-7-07 ... would any of those effect my period? or can i be pregnant, i have only gotten nautious like 2ce, in the car, had a few headaches, and are very tired this past week. please help me .. im sick of googling. was the test still good? does anyone know how long pregnancy test are good for? i bought the 3 packages back in september of 06, i threw away the box because i only had one left like 6 months ago, so i dont know the experation date. any anwsers please.



My period is 3 days late, the test i took was over 9 months old from what i know, it came out negative?chinese theater



I think they are good for about a year or so. I do know that with my last 2 pregnancies the first test I took for each of them was negative. I know you are excited but don't get your hopes up yet. Wait another 4 or 5 days and take another home pregnancy test, if it is positive call the dr for a blood test. Good luck......and hopefully congrats!



My period is 3 days late, the test i took was over 9 months old from what i know, it came out negative?opera mini opera theater



Sometimes alot of exercise can cause your period to be late or stop but I'm talking ALOT of exercise (like gymnasts do). I would buy another test just in case the other test was bad.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton