Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stopped Clomid. 8 days late. Sore nipples for 5 days. What do you think?

I was on Clomid for 4 rounds. Folicles were nice and big but never got pregnant. Husband had test and is good. It is now September and the last round of Clomid was two months ago (July). I am normally irregular so perhaps getting off of Clomid has made me late. I have been breaking out for about two weeks but maybe due to change of facial lotion (3 1/2 weeks ago). My nipples have been sore and have increased in soreness for the past five days. No cramping, nausea, etc. Took test 7 days ago and negative. What do you think? I don't feel pregnant but the sore nipples, delayed AF, and acne make me wonder? I wonder if God is going to bless us with a baby?



Stopped Clomid. 8 days late. Sore nipples for 5 days. What do you think?performing show



it sounds like a high in hormones. I really hope you get your baby. It usally happens when you least expect it! I tryed for 31/2 years to have a lill boy and my friend told me to lay with my legs in the air and that would work. IT did i found out #3 weeks later i was preg. So dont rush it it will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you get your baby!!!!!!



Stopped Clomid. 8 days late. Sore nipples for 5 days. What do you think?opera score opera theater



It's a possibility,some couples get pregnant a month or so after stopping clomid treatments make appt to have a blood test done hope you get your BFP! Good Luck and baby dust headed your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton