Saturday, December 5, 2009

My period is 2 weeks late but the test is negative?

I was on birth control pills for 4 months and June was the last month I took any pills my last period was June 29 and I didn't have my period this last month July... I am now 2 weeks late but the test came out negative... is it still to early to tell or is my period getting back onto it's regular cycle so I skipped last month??



My period is 2 weeks late but the test is negative?opera cd



well i think that it probaly skiped a mounth



My period is 2 weeks late but the test is negative?opera singer opera theater



it could be either. it takes a minute for your cycle to reset. And at two weeks late your hormone level is not high enough to detect
guess what!!!! I......DONT.....CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
You've skipped a bit, It's happens.
a test can show positive as soon as ten days i believe. but some do take a little longer. test again next week or go to the doc and get your blood taken.
I took about 20 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative, and I finally got a positive when I was 2 1/2 months pregnant.
its likely that ur periods are just getting back to normal. but on the other hand u may have gotten pregnant. just keep testing to find out or wait until af

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton